Client-side programming has been gaining complexity and individualization for years. Accordingly, the requirements for web applications are higher than ever. One can even argue that web applications have already overtaken the complexity of desktop applications. For this reason, suitable frameworks are required that enable such an individual design. Consequently, one of the pioneers in the field of web development, Google, developed a suitable framework that can address the challenges of software development. Today, Angular is used to develop an entire platform for web applications.
To understand Angular, it makes sense to take a closer look at its predecessor AngularJS. Although the Google project is more than just a further development of AngularJS, many elements are still based on the predecessor. Currently, there is only the Angular project, which gets new features and breaks changes every six months, which then results in a version leap. Which types of web applications are more suitable for Angular? What are the benefits and drawbacks? Let’s try to make it clear.
This is the next and new version of the open-source framework AngularJS. In the beginning, it was still called Angular 2. But due to the confusion that it is not only a further development but a new type of framework of its own, the name has been changed.
The TypeScript language serves as a new code base. Many concepts of AngularJS were adopted. The fact that the basic idea and the concept remained largely the same allows a migration or even one-hybrid use of the versions.
- Structure: the different components of Angular promote uniform use. The structures are similar to the software architecture, and developers can follow them instead of redesigning them repeatedly.
- Clean code: the use of TypeScript allows the use of data types. This standardization reduces errors, makes the structure more obvious, and is easier to maintain.
- Reusability & modularity: components and other components can be divided into modules.
- Performance: Angular can compete in terms of speed and reliability with React and Vue.js.
- Future security: since Google is behind the project, the development continues continuously.
- Longer development time: compared to other frameworks, Angular needs more code. This is particularly evident with smaller apps.
- Complexity: many developers find it difficult to get started due to some peculiarities. However, once these have been overcome, Angular offers a good learning curve.
- Less support: because Angular’s development and project team is much smaller than its competitors, certain assistance is rather scarce.
As you can see, Angular is a good choice for your web app tech stack.
SECL support – your competitive advantage
Get in touch with our SECL agency. We look forward to showing you our skills. We set up a platform on the web for you, make a strategy for marketing, or carry out an SEO check. The goal is that your company is unique.
Our designers and developers work hand in hand. This is important for everything to go well. Access to all information is also important. Security is also required for a shop on the web and other projects. We will help you develop and show you how to reach your goal.
With our experience from many projects, we know what is important. We will be happy to show you the details and give you tips.
How qualified are our employees?
Our Angular agency has a piece of good knowledge. With the designers and developers, we carry out your project capable and eagerly. The skill we need for this is made up of many parts. Our workers also take care of strategies for marketing and new techniques. All this is the concentrated knowledge that we have learned. This way, we implement your solution on the web promptly and carefully.
The developer services
We help not only with development but also with other projects. Our broad and sound knowledge makes us professionals in web development and web design. Here are what we can do:
- The development of apps.
- We make web pages.
- Platforms on the web.
- Portals on the web.
- Online shops.
- The SEO.
- Marketing on the web.
Other services can also be added. This is, for example, the care or maintenance of solutions on the web. We accompany you from the consultation to the end of the project and afterward. Contact SECL professionals, and we will help with your project.